The Company Slams are a great opportunity for SMEs (and particularly SMEs seeking to raise a Series A or onwards financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in the MedTech, Diagnostic and Digital Health sectors.
The selected candidates will have the chance to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner(s) will be awarded as the most innovative SME(s) in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.
Before March 15th, 2019
To apply, the candidate must:
- Have a project in development with possible fundraising dimension between Series A and onwards
- Develop a new technology/product
- Be registered to MedFIT 2019
- Fill out the application form and send it to the MedFIT organisers before March 15th, 2019
By a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, medtech industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during MedFIT.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during MedFIT.
- Pay € 150 excl. VAT additional fees to the MedFIT registration fees if selected.
during MedFIT and be
- The pitchers will have a 5-7 min timeslot during MedFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project(s) will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be awarded during the 2nd day of MedFIT as the most innovative SME(s) in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.