Clément Destoumieux completed an MBA in Ecole Des Mines de Nantes and a Master Degree in Ipag Business School in Paris.
After several working experiences in Digital Marketing in London and Paris, he founded a communication agency, at the age of 25, specialized in Branding, and worked for clients in luxury, food and beverage industries as well as pharmaceuticals companies.
In 2016, he started a new challenge founding medmesafe. His ambition for medmesafe is becoming the reference platform for analyses and total medical care from home.
– ANIS (National Association of Health Journalists)
– Asociación Española de Startups (Spanish Startups Association)
medmesafe is member of:
– ASEBIO (the Spanish Bioindustry Association)
– Parque Científico de Madrid (The Madrid Science Park)
– SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE INFORMATICA DE LA SALUD (SEIS)