The Start-up Slams are a great opportunity for young companies (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a seed financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in the MedTech, Diagnostic and Digital Health sectors.
The selected candidates will have the chance to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner(s) will be awarded as the most innovative start-up(s) in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.
Senior Director, Ventures & Transactions,
Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Before February 3rd, 2020
To apply, the candidate must:
- Be a start-up company or a company in creation
- Seek for funding (seed financing round)
- Develop a new product/technology
- Be registered to MedFIT
- Fill out the application form and send it to the MedFIT organisers before February 3rd, 2020
By a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, medtech industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during MedFIT.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during MedFIT.
during MedFIT and
- The pitchers will have a 5-7 min timeslot during MedFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project(s) will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be awarded during the 2nd day of MedFIT as the most innovative start-up(s) in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.