HOW TO GET TO GRENOBLE
At the heart of the first motorway network in France, Grenoble is particularly easy to access:
- From Valence: 80km (A49)
- From Lyon: 100km (A48)
- From Geneva: 120km (A41)
- From Marseille: 300km (A7)
ALPEXPO is located right near Exit 6 on the A41 to Chambéry/Geneva
Taxis grenoblois: +33 (0)4 76 54 42 54
Taxi Banlieue: +33 (0)4 76 54 17 18
Grenoble train station is located in the city center and served by the tram.
Several daily connections by TGV (high speed train) or intercity train to Paris (7 direct TGV trains per day in 3 hours), Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Brussels, Köln, Geneva
- 1 hour from Lyon
- 2 hours from Geneva
- 3 hours from Paris
- 3 hours from Marseille
- 4 hours from Nice
- Lyon St Exupéry Aiport is located 55 minutes from Grenoble city center.
Shuttles between Lyon airport and Grenoble station run every 30 minute (www.faurevercors.fr)
- Geneva Airport is located 2 hours drive from Grenoble city center.
5 direct shuttle transfers operate daily from the Grenoble coach station.
- Grenoble St Geoirs Airport is only 30 minutes away by car and 45 minutes by shuttle bus
HOW TO GET TO ALPEXPO
ALPEXPO is located right near Exit 6 on the A41 to Chambéry/Geneva.
Public transport: Alpexpo is directly connected to the city center and the station through:
- Tram line A >> Direction “ECHIROLLES, Denis Papin” >> Stop « Pôle Sud Alpexpo »
- Bus line 13 >> stop « Alpexpo »