The Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations are a great opportunity for TTOs, universities, research institutes and companies to showcase their technologies in front of potential partners in the MedTech, Diagnostic and Digital Health sectors, in order to entail a collaborative project and/or a licensing deal.
The selected candidates will have the chance to present and promote their assets in front of the MedFIT participants.
The winner will be recognised as the most promising technology in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.
On-demand videos of the 2022 pitchers will be available from September 28th and for 30 days afterwards!
before June 15th, 2022
To apply, the candidates must:
- Have an asset to entail a collaborative project and/or an opportunity to out-license
- Be registered to MedFIT
- Fill out the application form and submit it to the MedFIT organisers before June 15th, 2022
By a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, medtech industries, and investors) who will select the most promising assets.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during MedFIT.
- The selected candidates will have the possibility to display a poster within the exhibition area during MedFIT.
during MedFIT and
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during MedFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their assets, in front of a jury of experts and potential partners.
- The most innovative asset will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of MedFIT as the most promising technology in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic and Digital Health.