Final event – MDTex
MDTex Closing Event
December 9th, 2021
9.00 – 11.00 am
By pooling their networks and skills, the partners of the MDTex project aim to stimulate a decompartmentalisation of the health and textile sectors in order to associate cross-fertilisation and technologies necessary for product development. This network encourages the emergence of health textile projects and products, by offering their bearers the infrastructures to meet, complete consortiums, collaborate and create new opportunities.
These infrastructures essentially concern the setting of an open-innovation framework within which all the players detect the appropriate expertise and calls for projects. Since 1 April 2017, the MDTex network has been acting as an innovation facilitator and accelerator of technology transfer to industry.
In order to discover the results of the MDTex project, we invite you to join us on a virtual stage during the next edition of MedFIT, on Thursday 09 December!
- The European territorial cooperation programme Interreg France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen
- GoToS3, cross-border innovation ecosystem – Hélène Caille, GoToS3
- The cross-border network of medical device actors: the genesis of the MDTex project – Bérangère Delaby, EuraMaterials
- The mapping of actors: the deployment of a tool available to all – Sandrine Bayart, KU Leuven
- Testimony of Professor Arn Mignon, KU Leuven
- Polymeric techniques applied to the delivery of therapeutic actives and identification of priority application areas – Pierre Yves Delavalle and Claire Riffat, Eurasanté
- Testimony of Professor Fabrice Wallois, CHU Amiens-Picardie
- New techniques for drug delivery in medical textiles – Olivier Jolois, Centexbel
- The consequences of Covid-19 on the progress of the MDTex project – Bérangère Delaby, EuraMaterials
- The end of the MDTex project – Olivier Jolois, Centexbel
- Questions and answers