June 25th, 2019 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
CoBra – Technical Workshop on Brachytherapy will be held during MedFIT with an afternoon conference on June 25th. CoBra will also hold a stand during MedFIT convention and participate to MedFIT one-to-one meetings.
The round table will be composed of doctors, industrials and led by the leader of the CoBra project. Discussions will focus on opening up innovative technology for diagnosis and treatment of cancers. Professor Rochdi Merzouki will lead the round table and will begin with a presentation of the CoBra project and its progress.
List of experts speakers:
- Prof. Rochdi Merzouki – Professor Robotics & Mechatronics / CoBra Project leader
CRIStAL-UMR CNRS 9189 / University of Lille
- Dr. Maximilien Vermandel – Associate Professor / Medical Physicist
Inserm OncoThai / University of Lille / Lille University Hospital
- Dr. Christophe Szymanski – Surgeon / Hospital practitioner Orthopedic department
Lille University Hospital
- Dr. Klaus Düring – Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Rutger Fick – Lead Optimization Architect
- Dr. Jérôme Benoit – Veterinary Radiation Oncologist