IMODE FIFTH ANNUAL CONVENTION
December 7th, 2020 | 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CET
IMODE is organising its sixth annual convention during MedFIT with an afternoon conference on December 7th. IMODE will also hold an exhibition stand during MedFIT convention and participate to MedFIT one-to-one meetings.
PROGRAMME | December 7th
2.00 – 3.30 PM
- Dr Sheng QI, University of East Anglia
“Engineering polymeric nanoparticles for gene therapy”
- Prof. Tina Vermonden, University of Utrecht
“Hyaluronic acid hydrogels: From protein delivery to 3D bioprinting“
- Prof. Dennis Douroumis, University of Greenwich
“3D printing for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications”
3.30 – 3.45 PM
Virtual coffee break / discussion
3.45 – 5.15 PM
- Dr. Olivier Jolois, Centexbel “Electrospinning and tissue engineering: a new future for implants”
- Dr. Stéphanie Degoutin, University of Lille
“Nanofiber-coated vascular stent for the prevention of thrombosis and restenosis: conception, characterization and preclinical evaluation“
- Dr. Mathieu Gaudin, Imabiotech
“Molecular imaging investigation of drug release from nanofiber-coated vascular stent”
- Registration to IMODE convention is free but mandatory, it gives you a free access for the day of the 7th of December to MedFIT.
- By participating to IMODE convention, you may obtain a 25% discount on your MedFIT pass for the others days, the 8th, 9th and 10th of December.
Please contact Gwenaëlle MOREAU to get the discount code : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are already registered for MedFIT, the access to IMODE Convention is free.
IMODE is a collaborative research project for multicomponent pharmaceutical products (co-amorphous and co-crystals) and medical devices that are loaded with bioactive molecules. Started in 2016, the IMODE project is funded by the European Interreg 2 Seas programme and co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The project’s overall objective is to bring together the specific transdisciplinary skills and experiences of partners (academic research groups, development agencies, SMEs) in order to provide the 2 Seas Area with strategic advantages for innovative pharmaceutical and medical applications. The IMODE project is motivated by an unmet need to develop solutions to addressing societal challenges to improve healthcare and provide novel and effective medication for various cardiovascular or gastro-intestinal conditions that lack or have inadequate treatment, all while keeping medical costs low.
More information about IMODE: project-imode.eu