The Start-up Slams are a great opportunity for young companies (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in the MedTech, Diagnostic and Digital Health sectors.
The selected candidates will have the chance to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner will be recognised as the most innovative start-up in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.
How does it work?
Before July 5th, 2023
To apply, the candidate must:
- Be a start-up company or a company in creation
- Seek for funding
- Develop a new product/technology
- Be registered to MedFIT
- Fill out the application form and send it to the MedFIT organisers before July 5th, 2023
Before the event
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, MedTech industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during MedFIT.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during MedFIT.
- The selected candidates will have the opportunity to display a video recording of their presentation on the online platform of the event (accessible by all attendees). This video will have to be 5 minutes long maximum, as the candidates’ presentation during the event.
Pitch & be awarded
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during MedFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of MedFIT as the most innovative start-up in Europe in MedTech, Diagnostic or Digital Health.