Many thanks to Innov’Health for joining MedFIT 2020 as a Contributing Sponsor!
The Microtechnology Competitiveness Cluster, approved in 2005, decided, with its industrial members and the public authorities (State, Region, EPCI, etc.), to highlight its market-oriented activities in the health sector. A brand and a “lnnov’Health” cluster were drawn up in 2015, reflecting the last 10 years of the Microtechniques Pole’s health activity, particularly through its expert groups led by business leaders from the medical and healthcare sectors. its “health commission” currently led by Statice and a consortium of companies.
The Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region, represents an industrial ecosystem that relies on historical skills in the field of microtechnology, much of which is dedicated to health. For over 10 years, more than 300 companies in the region have been referenced in the sector, most of them internationally recognized and relying on renowned training and research centers (French Blood Establishment (EFS), ISIFC, Femto , LERMPS, Utinam, Clinical Investigation Center (CIC) …).
Join key MedFIT 2020 Sponsors such as ICOSA, Innov’Health and World Trade Center Twente to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to innovation partnerships in the fields of medical technologies and diagnostics.
- Highlight your interest in innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in MedTech
- Enhance your visibility on an european scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools