7 new members joined the Steering Committee of MedFIT 2018!
We are delighted to welcome these 7 new members of our Steering Committee:
- Daniel Kroiss, VP, Chief Scientific Officer, CRM, LivaNova (FR)
- Remke Burie, Operations Director, Technical Medical Center, University of Twente (NL)
- Nicolas Ploquin, Area General Manager VP for Western European Markets, Johnson & Johnson (CH)
- Antonin Marcault, New Business Development and Innovation Manager, Philips (FR)
- Josephine Dixton-Hardy, Director of Medical Technology Innovation, Univeristy of Leeds (UK)
- Terry Gourlay, Head of Department, Biomedical Engineering, University of Strathclyde (UK)
- Maria Luisa Brandi, Advisory Brand President, Echolight (IT)
As ambassadors, the Steering Committee members support MedFIT’s organisers in definig the positionning of th event. They steer the content of the conference programme and they propose appropriate high level speakers. On top of that, the Steering Committee members help MedFIT’s organisers to promote the event to the Medtech community.