Supported by a prestigious Steering Committee, the MedFIT conference programme features the latest opinions on trending topics related to collaborative innovation partnerships and focuses on market access, financing, the digitalisation of the sector and regulations.
PLENARY SESSION: How to increase the number of MedTech unicorns in Europe?
Europe is currently benefiting from dynamic MedTech start-up ecosystems. However, not so many of them succeed in scaling-up. How to better organise stock market and create a dynamic European environment driving growth, innovation and where entrepreneurs can find the support and tools they need to thrive? What are the possible strategies and paths to scale-up on MedTech market in Europe?
#Licensing #Partnership #R&D
- Big size vs mid-size companies: different ways to deal with early-stage start-up assets?
- What are the key factors of success in the relationship between an academic institution and a resulting spin-off?
#VCs #Startups #Investor
- How are healthcare systems and health plans directly investing in innovative companies in Europe?
- Agnostic investors or pure players in the MedTech sector: Who is becoming prominent in the early-stage financing scene?
#Regulation #BusinessModels #Strategy
- How does IT tools contribute to accelerate the process of completing clinical trials in the MedTech sector?
- MedTech SMEs and start-ups: What are the strategies & initiatives to collectively answer to public tenders?
- Connected devices redesign health care: How are MedTech companies adapting to this new environment?
- MedTech and digital industry: Which grounds for collaboration?